Thursday, May 26, 2011

Poppyseed projects... New Job!

Hello!  I am not sure that anyone actually reads my blog anymore because I actually don't post anything but I wanted to throw this out  there...
Starting in a few weeks I will be teaching classes for poppyseed projects and I am looking forward to it!  For those of you that do not know what that is go to the website www.poppyseedprojects.com It is a company that sends you out to Super Saturdays or small craft groups ( you host a day sort of deal) and we come and bring everything you need and teach you and your friends!  The most popular is the antique temple portraits, and now they have darling clocks and family portraits as well!  Check out the site and if anyone wants to host a class there are hostess benefits and I am willing to travel!
Call me (435) 406-4801
or e-mail
kenna_05@hotmail.com

Also, if you are in Delta and want to host but don't have a big enough space we could do it at the cabinet shop!

2 comments:

  1. I still read! Keep posting. I would love to host a party but guess what... I don't have any friends so it would be me and you babe! Which I am not going to lie... that would be INSANELY FUN but not very beneficial to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still look at your blog too! This Poppyseed Projects sounds like so much fun! My mother-in-law did her own Manti Temple portrait in Relief Society and it's huge and everyone loves it.
    I need more pictures of you guys with Savy! Don't deprive me!
    Oh, and Tyson leaves for a month next week, we should definitely hang out.

    ReplyDelete