Wednesday, November 10, 2010

6 weeks and growing fast

This blog is for Jory who said I need to update my blog.  Dear Jory...I am a new Mom and haven't shaved my legs in 6 weeks none the less blog!  :)  This is a picture of Savy last week.  She is such a sweet girl!  I finally went to a pediatrician in Orem after a month of complete fussy baby craziness.  I was SHOCKED when we figured out why she is so fussy.  My baby girl broke her clavicle bone in the birth canal and no one found it until this Dr.  Plain and simple she has a broken bone that I have been cramming in outfits, putting in awkward poses for pictures and pushing on when I pick her up.  Needless to say now that we are all aware she is MUCH happier!  Thank you to Dr. Clayton...prevacid...and soy formula!

3 comments:

  1. She is already getting so big! I feels o sad about her broken bone. Poor Savy! But, at least she isn't fussy for your anymore! Loved the update :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little sweetheart! She is so beautiful Kenna! I can't believe we are moms. When did we get so old?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so sad! I'm glad they figured out what was going on! I loved the part about being a new mom and not shaving for weeks...I remember those good ol' days! Hang in there, it gets better! Well some days!

    ReplyDelete